Maduro Travel Aruba
Symphony of the Seas
Symphony of the Seas is an Oasis-class cruise ship owned and operated by Royal Caribbean International. She is the largest passenger ship in the world.
Go big on bold when you sail aboard the largest cruise ship in the world.
Get ready for a perception remixing, memory maxing mic drop — the new Symphony of the Seas® is all that and more. It’s your favorite onboard hits, including the ten-story test of courage, Ultimate Abyss℠ and twin FlowRider® surf simulators, plus revolutionary new firsts, like glow-in-the-dark laser tag. And deck-defying attractions aren’t the only things to look forward to when you sail onboard the newest cruise ship addition to the Oasis Class. Symphony of the Seas® is also loaded with delicious new ways to tempt your taste buds — like the gameday game changing Playmakers℠ Sports Bar & Arcade — and larger-than-life ways to stay, like the Ultimate Family Suite. Go get your thrill on.
|Miami, Florida (Departure)|
|Day 4||St. Johns, Antigua
|Day 5||Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas|
|Day 7||Perfect day at Coco Cay, Bahamas
|Day 8||Miami, Florida (Return)
- Roundtrip ticket to Miami
- 1 Night at the Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West, October 1 -2. 2021
- All transfers
- 1 Night a the Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West, October 9 - 10, 2021
- Daily breakfast buffet during both stays
- Mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker in every hotel room
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary shuttle to Dolphin Mall and Walmart
Validity October 1 -10, 2021 - Starting From
|Quantity Persons||Price per person|
|Double Inside||AWG 3951.00|
|Double Outside||AWG 4197.00|