Maduro Travel Aruba
Peru and it's Colors
Lima, Cuzco, Valle Sagrado & Machu Picchu
Peru is as complex as its most intricate and exquisite weavings. Festivals mark ancient rites, the urban vanguard fuels innovation and nature bestows splendid diversity. Peru is one of the world’s most varied countries. It is a multicultural nation, filled with traditions, a unique gastronomy and vast natural reserves.
Thanks to a long history defined by major ancient civilizations, Peru is home to more than 5000 archaeological sites. Many of these remain shrouded in mystery, but are still capable of transporting visitors to the periods when such societies flourished.
- Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- All Hotel Accommodations according to each location
- Excursions / Transfers (bus, train) according to each program
- Welcome kit with detailed itinerary information
- Bilingual Guides
- Daily Breakfast
- 2 Lunches
- Sales taxes
- Booking Fee
- Flights to Lima and Cuzco vv.
- April 1 - December 22, 2020
Fully Guided Tour