Maduro Travel Aruba
Carnival Celebration Summer Cruise 2024
CARNIVAL CELEBRATION: GREAT FUN TOGETHER!
Carnival Celebration, sister ship to Carnival Mardi Gras, boasts spectacular features and amenities onboard that guarantee an exciting cruise vacation. The ship will be divided into six uniquely-themed zones, each offering incredible experiences. Be sure to check out BOLT, the onboard rollercoaster, for a speedy thrill ride, or grab a cocktail at the RedFrog Tiki Bar. Grab the whole family to check out Seuss at Sea or the Family Feud Live show. The ship offers a wide array of dining venues, including the innovative Bonsai Teppanyaki and Guy’s Burger Joint by Guy Fieri, among many more. Whether you feel like relaxing in the serene spa, or splashing the day away at Waterworks, Carnival’s onboard water park, there is truly something for everyone.
|Miami, Florida (Departure)|
|Day 2||Fun Day at Sea
|Day 3||Amber Cove, Dominican Republic|
|Day 4||San Juan, Puerto Rico
|Day 5||St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands|
|Day 6||Fun Day at Sea|
Fun Day at Sea
|Day 8||Miami, Florida (Return)
- Roundtrip ticket to Miami on American Airlines excl. luggage
- Transfer to the hotel & back
- 3 Nights pre-cruise stay at the Hampton Inn Miami Airport East, July 25-28, 2024
- Daily breakfast buffet; free wifi at the hotel
- Full day Shopping at Sawgrass Mills Mall July 26, 2024
- Transfer to & from Port of Miami
- 7 Nights Cruise on Carnival Celebration
- Port Charges & Gratuities
- 1 Night post-cruise stay at the Hampton Inn Miami Airport East, Aug. 4-5, 2024
Validity July 25 - August 5, 2024
|Quantity Persons||Price per person|
|Double Inside||AWG 4535.00|
|Double Balcony||AWG 5178.00
NOTE: SGL/TRPL/QUAD occupancy upon request!
Prices for DBL cabins guaranteed until Jan. 19, 2024!